The National Coalition of Black Meeting Professionals provides an exciting interactive experience for every member and encourages personal, professional and educational growth. Diversity and inclusion is important to our organizations and we continue to partner with a variety of hospitality professionals to ensure our members have the best experience. As a member you can participate in:
- Educational Conference - NCBMP produces an annual educational conference every fall. This conference assists in the educational advancement of association executives, meeting planners and other industry professionals. The annual conference is open to members only.
- Quarterly Newsletter - Perspectives, NCBMP's quarterly newsletter is a vehicle used to communicate the latest industry trends to the membership.
- Member Database - All members have access to the member database and can successfully market their destination and services to other members throughout the year within our website.
- Personal and Professional Development - NCBMP members are encouraged to serve as workshop presenters during NCBMP conferences and to write articles for publications within our newsletter. Our newsletter highlights members industry experiences, sharpens their leadership skills and encourages all members to serve on NCBMP committees.
- Networking Opportunities - NCBMP members are provided unique networking opportunities that yield mutually beneficial relationships.
- Sales Opportunities - NCBMP Supplier Members are introduced to an untapped market of meeting professionals.
- Continuing Education Credits - Membership in NCBMP and attendance at NCBMP Seminars, Webinars and Annual Conference allows members to gain credit towards their Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) application and/or continuing education requirements.
- Scholarships - NCBMP provides annual scholarships to meetings and hospitality students who are currently enrolled in hospitality schools around the country.