- Educational Conference - NCBMP produces an annual educational conference. This conference assists in the educational advancement of association executives, meeting planners and other meeting professionals. The annual conference is open to members only.
- Quarterly Newsletter - Perspectives, NCBMP's quarterly newsletter is a vehicle used to communicate the latest industry trends to the membership.
- Personal and Professional Development - NCBMP members are encouraged to serve as workshop presenters during NCBMP conferences; to write articles for publication in Perspectives, the organization's quarterly newsletter, about their industry experiences; and to sharpen their leadership skills by serving on NCBMP committees.
- Networking Opportunities - NCBMP members are provided unique networking opportunities that yield mutually beneficial relationships.
- Sales Opportunities - NCBMP Supplier Members are introduced to an untapped market of meeting professionals.
- Continuing Education Credits - Membership in NCBMP and attendance at NCBMP Annual Conference allows members to gain up to 65 points towards the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) application and/or continuing education requirements.
- Scholarships - NCBMP provides annual scholarships to meetings and hospitality students who are currently enrolled in hospitality schools around the country.